Marty McGee is a California native now living in Fort Bragg, California. Marty is a project manager, carpenter, digital marketing strategist, web programmer, entrepreneur, professional chef, avid gardener, animal lover, and enjoys golf, hiking, trekking, world travel, and food.
Download: Marty McGee’s Resume (2018 v15) PDF
Download: Marty McGee’s Portfolio Highlights (2018 v2) PDF
Seeking a Web Developer & Digital Marketer position with a growing company, implementing my 20+ years of experience as a Web Development & Marketing Consultant for over 100 projects.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, Company Juice, LLC
January 2012 – Present
- Web app dev and project management for HubSpot-certified Inbound Marketing & Sales agency.
- Lead teams of agile, test-driven developers for web service software, WordPress, and Shopify sites.
- Manage digital marketing and branding campaigns from planning stages to production operations.
- Teach managers and clients to improve marketing success using Inbound and ABM methodologies.
- Improve revenue by analyzing and refining production processes and targeting qualified audiences.
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, Mendocino Film Festival, Inc
FEBRUARY 2017 – JUNE 2017
- Led digital marketing initiatives for a major film, food, and wine event on the Mendocino Coast using Facebook Business Manager, WordPress, AirTable DB, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Analytics.
- Generated 286% ROI for entire digital marketing budget, with 100 Facebook, Instagram, and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Helped improve organization’s website design, content, and online ticket sales infrastructure.
- Produced unique media and text content for daily social media interaction and brand awareness.
- Grew Facebook and Instagram followers by 25%. Grew overall website traffic by 15%.
PROPERT MANAGER, McGee Home Construction
October 2013 – June 2017
- Managed property development logistics for a 3200sf single family home on 3 acres of forested coast.
- Construction help on land clearing, tree felling, foundation digging & re-barring, sub-floor decking, wall erecting, insulation, sheetrocking, window setting, truss installation, roofing, painting, plumbing.
- Drove backhoe, dump truck, atv, mower, tiller. Used chainsaw, chop saw, stump grinder, general tools.
- Helped oversee installation of electricity, water well, reservoir, wastewater outflow, propane gas.
- Designed & constructed 512sf redwood vegetable garden, 320sf chicken coop, & large frog pond.
- Carpenter, arborist, gardener, handyman, construction manager, problem solver, & chicken maid.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, ClinfoSource, Inc
JANUARY 2012 – SEPTEMBER 2013
- ClinfoSource trains and certifies site personnel and clinical research organizations (CROs) for GCP Compliance in medical drug and device clinical trials.
- My directive roles included managing day-to-day online business operations, website development, digital marketing, global sales, social media growth, project management, and customer service.
- Focus on brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI, advertising revenue, and statistics.
SENIOR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER, Cruiser Customizing, Inc
JANUARY 2009 – DECEMBER 2011
- Responsible for web application architecture, planning, documentation, development, testing, and controlled production code releases for 5 public websites and 3 private network apps on 20+ servers.
- Hardware, software, networking, telephony support for 40 PC + Mac users.
DIRECTOR OF INFO TECHNOLOGY, OPENet, LLC
OCTOBER 2007 – NOVEMBER 2008
- Developed an enterprise-level application suite for the networking of pharmacies and inventory management of controlled pharmaceutical products.
DIRECTOR OF INFO TECHNOLOGY, Trade Studios, LLC
AUGUST 1999 – SEPTEMBER 2007
- Developed Internet applications for over 200 companies, with the use of in-house ecommerce apps (CartFusion) and web services integrating with QuickBooks, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service APIs.
LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, California
BACHELOR OF ARTS – COMMUNICATION STUDIES – SCHOOL OF FILM AND TELEVISION – GPA: 3.83 – CUM LAUDE
Nominated and featured in yearbook for student body excellence. Internship at major audio recording and mixing studio in LA. Worked as Studio Technician I for university. Active T.A. class instructor for Pro Tools and Final Cut Pro.
I practice effective Human Communication at all levels of my personal and professional life. For twenty years, I have worked closely with over 200 hi-level entrepreneurs, directors, managers to help translate ideas and models into working, revenue-generating machines. Communication is our key to success.
I’m a natural leader and productive team member, primarily working with boards, owners, and managers. We are always working within a team, each leading our own progressive agendas and maintaining healthy communication and expectations. I can be looked upon to help solve problems and fulfill delegated tasks.
INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
I am an active enthusiast of gardening, mini-farming, zoology, hiking, backpacking, camping, world travel, cooking, baking, golf, futbol, trail maintenance, forestry, tourism, social media, ice cream, and great food.
Available upon request.[/vc_column_text]
Marty McGee, Company Juice, is really super; intuitively understanding what a web customer needs in order to communicate with their clients, from the ground up. Integrated platforms, transactions, brainstorming new realms, you name it. A visionary.
— Amy Wynn, Wynn Coastal Planning[/vc_column_text]
I have worked with Marty on numerous projects (clients and personal) since 2005 and have found his knowledge and ability to break down complicated problems down to simple easy to follow tasks, jobs and manageable milestones.
His coding ability is easily adapted to the project at hand and can get the work completed in a timely manner, which is key for my clients.
— Carl Vanderpal, Media Consultant[/vc_column_text]
Marty McGee is an amazing business partner with years of Enterprise E-Commerce development as well as skilled application developer. His work ethic is simply amazing and his professionalism and desire to take care of each and every client big or small is outstanding.
— Jordan Yarbrough, JRE Partners[/vc_column_text]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.